E-finance has made amendments to its IPO timeline.
Who is affected🤷: According to the updated IPO timeline, the PSN was published in local newspapers yesterday, the 6th of October. The PSN is a tell-all document that’s required of all companies going public in Egypt and includes all information about the company. The PSN is a must-read for anyone interested in investing in the company. The new retail subscription start & end dates are 10th of October & 12:30 PM on the 17th of October, respectively, with the final price to be determined on the 12th of October. Settlement & the first day of trading are set for the 20th of October. 90% of the offering will be allocated to institutional investors, with the remaining 10% allocated for retail investors.
Why is this important🤔: We at Thndr are – for many reasons – very excited about the upcoming E-finance IPO. We know some of you are excited too, so we held a Webinar on Zoom discussing the details of the biggest EGX IPO since 2007, & we recorded it! You can now watch it on YouTube.