The Clap Easy Lease, a subsidiary of El Sewedy Electric (SWDY), will increase its wallet by 4x to around EGP 5 billion by 2024.
The Deets Easy Lease, the investing arm for the El Sewedy Electric Group, is looking to multiply its investing wallet by 4x over the next 2 years.
It aims to reach EGP 5 billion by 2024. They aim to have 70% of their funds put into large corporations while the other 30% to be in smaller companies. The current layout actually sees 78% of their funds in small companies.
Who is Easy Lease? Easy Lease is one of the investing arms of El Sewedy Electric. They were founded in 2021 with a capital of EGP 50 million. That has since then doubled, and the capital invested is to reach EGP 200 million in the coming two years.