Thndr Claps » EGY Claps » Food & Beverage 🍕 » Chicken feed prices affect poultry market🐣
The ClapThe poultry market has been hit in its own way by the import crisis, where chicken feed prices are now biting into costs.
DeetsCurrent chicken prices are now costing chicken breeders up to EGP 10/chicken, according to sources, & other feedstock prices are higher than they’ve ever been.
So whatEgypt only produces 25% of the feedstock needed for chicken, & imports the other 75%.
Now whatDespite the import crisis & increasing costs, the poultry market reportedly has an oversupply of chicken, but that’s due to breeders unable to feed them & so they’re selling them early.
© Thndr. All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Thndr does not provide investment advice, individual investors are responsible for their own decisions or can seek independent advice. The value of investments can go up and down. Thndr is a trading name of Thndr Securities Brokerage which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Regulatory Authority (FRA). Registered in Egypt (no. 804)..© Thndr. All rights reserved
Hello👋 We want you to be able to express your opinions on anything and everything finance and economics related to the Egyptian and US markets.
This is why we introduced Thndr Thinkers💭
Let’s go through some housekeeping notes before you jump into publishing your article to all Thndr Claps readers!
Type of Content📝 We want to see market-relevant content that shows good analysis, please! Base your articles on facts
Don’t be shy, explain🗣 Flex your knowledge to us, and we’ll share it with all the readers!
Be Original🙏 Please don’t copy. No one likes a copycat. All submissions are welcome as long as they’re yours
Make your title attractive🤩 A title is like the cover of your book. Attractive enough to make you look at the book but also clear enough to tell you what the book is about.
Clean🧹 We’re all humans and we all make mistakes. But please try and clean up the article so it’s clear for all the readers
No promotional content🚫 We don’t publish promotional content.
Any questions about becoming a Thndr Thinker? Email email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!
Normally, your article will be published within 24 hours of submission (if you followed the guidelines)